When a few blogger friends and I decided to collaborate by hosting a 4th of July Style Link-Up, my mind flooded with countless outfit possibilities. As someone who loves my country, and a good Red, White & Blue combo, I began to doubt my ability to choose only one Americana look for this post.
It was around this time that I was completely immersed in yet another Sex and the City series binge. Once again, I found myself drooling over the fab foursome’s fashion sense when the answer to my above debacle became crystal clear, “What Would Carrie Bradshaw Do?”
It was with this mindset that I channeled my inner Carrie to style a 4th of July-inspired ensemble that would make Ms. Bradshaw proud. I wanted to create a look that was sophisticated and chic, but still paid homage to the US of A. Overall, an outfit perfect for a couple of cosmos with your girlfriends in celebration our country’s Independence Day!
- Top (similar), www.lulus.com | Necklace (similar), www.shop-honeybee.com
- Skirt, www.gap.com | Shoes (similar), www.justfab.com
- Clutch www.shopversona.com
Photos by Tammy Torres Photography
For more Stars, Stripes and Style check out more amazing blog posts linked below!
Link Up participant Info:
- Your post can be added by clicking the above Link-Up button
- Please include the above image in your post by pasting the below code in the TEXT TAB of your post dashboard:
- Please include the following note with this image:
“This post is proudly part of a Stars, Stripes and Style Link Up! For more Americana-inspired looks, visit any of the below sites for a full list of all participating blogs.”
Thank you for participating and I can’t wait to see your #StarsStripesAndStyle